Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Powerful Story about Paleo

I make no secret about my enthusiasm for the paleo diet, but I try to minimize the amount of salesmanship as I know that can be annoying (diet might as well be included with politics and religion). I would recommend that everyone check out Robb Wolf's new book and try it for 30 days. As Robb says, at worst you gave up the food you like for 30 days, at best, you change your life. As a trader, I see that as a pretty good risk/reward.

Today on his blog, Robb has a really interesting anecdote from Fat Girl. I'm not usually a huge fan of anecdotal evidence. I like statistics and studies, but some people prefer personal stories. If you want science, read Robb's book or website or check out Dr. Loren Cordain's original book (or his work for endurance athletes) or Mark Sisson's book or blog.

If you want an inspirational story about someone who couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, tried EVERYTHING she could (including other diets and prescription medicines), consulted with dozens of doctors and then finally tried palo, then CLICK HERE.

I'm serious. My knees feel better, my energy is more stable, my endurance is better, I no longer get sugar crashes or afternoon sleepiness and my shakes are gone. As much as I love Crossfit, the paleo diet has made a bigger difference overall in my life. I'll be happy to discuss anything further with anyone interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment