Thursday, March 24, 2011

So Long, Farewell, Aufidersen, Goodbye

Sorry for the recent radio silence, but I am sad to say it is a sign of things to come. I have moved back to Dallas (and am pumped about it). I considered continuing the blog as just a means of sharing links, analysis and news but it just wouldn't be the same.

Ultimately, this is good news. London was exciting and the opportunity to travel throughout Europe was amazing, but I am happy to be near family and friends again on a daily basis. Thanks for reading.

aBradAtHome

My favorite blogs to add to your own blogroll:
Adventure Journal - cool stuff, one of the best blogs out there
The Goat - Backcountry.com - ditto
Deadspin - sports without the ESPN bias
The Big Picture - Smart, independent econ and occasional miscellany
Crossfit Football - Make you strong
Robb Wolf - Make you healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment