Sunday, January 2, 2011

Flying out of a tiny mountain airport in winter?

Of course, I am delayed. Good skiing = bad flying. It currently looks like I will make my connection in Denver to get back to Dallas for about 24 hours before I leave again for London. I only have my trusty iPad, so I can't post any cool links or videos, but I promise they are en route.

I had a blast skiing in Steamboat with Blake and Julia. We pushed a couple of comfort zones and tried to kill Julia at one point, but we definitely had fun all around. I used the GoPro POV camera that Mom bought me for Christmas to shoot some (hopefully) cool footage. I'll try to figure out how to edit them down so you don't have to listen to my heavy breathing and/or light swearing. It was bitter cold (minus twenty at the top), but some hiking and steep powder skiing definitely kept me warm. I'll try to get photos or videos posted in the next week or so.

I hope you all had a happy and safe New Year's. Happy Birthday Nancy.

UPDATE: Made it home on time!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment