Sunday, January 23, 2011

Upcoming Travel!

After a few weeks of getting back into the routine, my travel/adventure calendar is gearing back up a little bit. This weekend had some nightlife in London, indoor bouldering at The Arch Climbing Wall and was supposed to have some paragliding lessons today. Apparently the weather was particularly cold and windy today, so my paragliding lesson was cancelled. While I don't have a huge interest in paragliding alone, it is a good stepping stone to something I definitely want to try: speedflying. Check out a video below (watch in HD for full wow!)



This week I fly to Berlin on Friday (Jan 28) for a trade conference. Fly back Saturday night. Early the next morning, I'll catch a train towards Birmingham to participate in the Tough Guy race. That will be a long weekend. For more info about Tough Guy, check out the video below:





The weekend after that  (Feb 4-5), we have tentative plans to go to Norway (near Lillehamer) and do some winter sports and trekking.

Now you have an update on my itinerary for the near future. Knowledge is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment