Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF Links

Happy Friday. Mubarak being asinine and refusing to step down is pushing up the price of gold, which is costing me a bit of cash right now so I have my work cut out for me today. With that in mind, here are some quick links to cool stuff that I've had starred in Google Reader for awhile:

Picture via (Adventure Journal)


Michael Jordan suits up for practice (ESPN)

Mystery solved: Pat Burrell is Brian Wilson's 'The Machine' (Deadspin)

Mob mentality explored. Careful, its a long one (You Are Not So Smart)

Skiing with Mom (Adventure Journal)

I see your hammock and raise you one Nestrest Portable Shelter (Adventure Journal)

Eddie Bauer is moving into the ski industry hard. Here is their somewhat promo (Outside Mag Blog)

Community Supported Agriculture (Robb Wolf)

Candide Thovex goes off (Adventure Journal)

If Reagan were a GOP candidate today. Awesome. (TBP)

Last week's Weekend Cabin (Adventure Journal)

Speedflying Cable Grind. Ridiculous (AJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment